Global Clinical Trial Management System Market is expected to reach $2,572.06 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 17.7% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Clinical Trial Management System Market include ArisGlobal LLC, BioClinica Inc., Bio-Optronics Inc., DSG Inc., eResearch Technology Inc., IBM Watson Health, Medidata Solutions, MedNet Solutions, Nextrials Inc., Oracle Corp., PAREXEL International Corp., Trial By Fire Solutions LLC and Veeva Systems Inc.
Rise in industry-academia collaborations, increasing number of clinical trials, rising technology adoption, and government support for research trials are the major factors driving the market growth. However, budget constraints and limited knowledge about advanced CTMS solutions is restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/clinical-trial-management-system-market/request-sample
A clinical trial management system (CTMS) is a software system to accomplish clinical trial data operations generated by pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies. A clinical trial management system (CTMS) manages up-to-date clinical data initiation from planning of research proposal to preparation, conducting and reporting generation. Clinical trial management system performs planning on budgets, report budgeting, clinical data management and report generation and accordingly the requirements of recipient companies vary from the future prospect.
Based on deployment mode, the enterprise-wide segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to its widespread adoption by the majority of end users due to its benefits.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/clinical-trial-management-system-market
By geography, Asia Pacific held largest market share during forecast period due to increasing government funding to support clinical trials and the presence of less stringent regulatory guidelines.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/clinical-trial-management-system-market
• Cloud-Based (SaaS)
• Licensed Enterprise (On-premises)
• Web-Based (On-demand/ Hosted)
• Data Management Solutions
• Document Management Solutions
• Patient Management Solutions
• Site Management Solutions
End Users Covered:
• Academic Research Centers
• Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
• Large Pharma-Biotech Companies
• Medical Device Manufacturers
• Small & Mid-Sized Pharma-Biotech Companies
• Healthcare Providers
• Body Contouring Devices
• Cancer Centres
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.